Flat roofing systems provide many benefits to commercial building owners. Not only do they optimize both interior and exterior space, they also allow for easier placement and installation of HVAC units. Though the benefits do far outweigh the negatives, flat roofs can be prone to leaks, and therefore will likely need a quality flat roof repair in Tiverton, at some point. The quality of flat roof repair in Tiverton, that you receive will determine its effectiveness. By hiring a reputable flat roofing contractor, like AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, you can be confident in the work being done. We employ only skilled and experienced flat roof repair specialists and provide thorough and up to date training on the latest flat roof repair materials, and techniques. Having been in operation for over 6 decades, we understand the importance of customer satisfaction, and our commitment to quality workmanship is second to none. As safety is one of our top priorities, we guarantee that our flat roof repair tradespeople are fully insured, and possess all necessary certifications. If you are experiencing an issue with your flat roof, leak or otherwise, contact us at AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal right away. We will be happy to provide you with a complimentary consultation and quote, and as we guarantee our workmanship, you can be sure that you are receiving a quality and long lasting flat roof repair in Tiverton.
In order to reduce the costs associated with flat roof repairs in Tiverton, you must first hire a reputable flat roofing contractor. Though many contractors will recommend a full flat roof replacement, often a flat roof repair will be sufficient. Be sure to collect a second opinion before signing any contract, to be sure that you are dealing with an honest flat roofing contractor.
At AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, our experience allows us to perform competent flat roof repairs in Tiverton, on many different types of flat roofing systems.
- TPO flat roofing systems,
- EPDM flat roofing systems,
- BUR, or ‘built-up’ flat roofing Systems,
- PVC flat roofing systems,
- Metal flat roofing systems,
- And Modified Bitumen roofing systems.
Though flat roofing systems are durable by design, they are also prone to leaking issues. This is due to the fact that your flat roof is constantly inundated with various forms of precipitation, along with damaging UV rays. This never-ending exposure can lead to serious damage both on your flat roof, and within your building. The best way to prevent this is to ensure that your flat roofing system receives the regular maintenance that it needs, including competent flat roof repairs in Tiverton.
Some of the Most Common Problem That Flat Roofs Experience Are:
- Leaks are the number one complaint of flat roof owners. Leaks can be caused by a number of things and can cause an extreme amount of damage is the underlying issue is not rectified quickly and efficiently.
- Ponding Water usually occurs due to an issue with the drainage system on your flat roof. It is defined as a pool of water that is unable to sufficiently drain within 48 hours of precipitation. Ponding water can lead to algae growth on your flat roof membrane, and can also double the damaging effects of UV rays. The rapid deterioration of your flat roof is likely if this issue is not rectified quickly.
- Flat roofing systems provide the perfect surface for random debris to rest. If your commercial building is situated in an area with an abundance of trees or other loose garbage, there is a decent chance that it will end up on your rooftop. Not only can this debris puncture the membrane on your flat roof, it can also clog your drainage system, preventing water from clearing. Leaks are likely to develop with this issue, and flat roof repairs in Tiverton will be needed.
- Assuming that your drains are not blocked, in order to ensure that water is able to drain from your rooftop, there should be a slight slope. This slope is put in place to direct any water towards the drains. If heavy rains or snow melts are unable to properly drain, deterioration of your flat roof is very likely. This of course, will lead to leaks and will ensure the need for a flat roof repair in Tiverton. In addition to leaks, the weight of built-up snow and rain can put significant stress on both your flat roof, and the structure of your building. Sagging, and eventual collapse can occur if the problem is not rectified in a timely fashion.
- Regardless of the quality of materials used, if your flat roof was not installed by a skilled and experienced flat roofing contractor, problems are bound to arise. In order to save yourself the cost of a full flat roof replacement, you must hire a reputable company to perform the needed flat roof repairs in Tiverton.
There are many options available to you, for your flat roof repair in Tiverton. It is important to note that the sooner your flat roof issues are detected, the faster that your flat roof repair in Tiverton can begin. This is one of the reasons why we highly recommend regular flat roof maintenance. If you allow leaks or other flat roof problems to continue without a timely flat roof repair in Tiverton, you may be setting yourself up for far more serious, and costly issues in the long run.
The only way to extend the life of your flat roof is to provide the regular maintenance and flat roof repairs in Tiverton, that your flat roof requires. Though you may have done your due diligence and hired a reputable flat roofing contractor, and installed high-quality materials, without sufficient maintenance, and preventative flat roof repairs in Tiverton, your flat roof is not likely to last as long as is expected. As your flat roof is constantly battered by high winds, precipitation and UV Rays, neglecting routine maintenance could spell serious trouble. At AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, we recommend having your flat roof inspected twice a year, once in the spring and once prior to the start of the winter season. If performed correctly, these inspections should ensure that any problems are taken care of, before any serious damage can occur. Routine maintenance should be carried out throughout the year as needed.
Routine Flat Roof Maintenance May Include:
- Safe removal of ice and snow
- Clearing of debris from rooftop, also in and around drains
- Completing any necessary flat roof repairs in Tiverton
- Replacing damaged, or separated flashings
- Re-caulking any areas around vents, drains, or HVAC systems
- And much more
Located within the municipality of Kincardine, and a short drive from the picturesque shores of Lake Huron, sits the community of Tiverton Ontario. Boasting some of the most scenic landscapes in all of the province, Tiverton is a nature lovers dream oasis. Hosting a variety of farmers markets, Tiverton possesses the small-town charm that you would be hard-pressed to find elsewhere. Whether you are looking for a relaxing place to hang your hat or a peaceful vacation destination, this community may just be the perfect place for you.
If your flat roof is in need of some serious flat roof repairs in Tiverton, you need a reputable flat roofing contractor. AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal has decades of experience in quality flat roof repairs in Tiverton. Don’t allow the problem to become out of hand, contact us today for a complimentary consultation, quote, and quality flat roof repair in Tiverton!