Addressing any, and all, damage to your flat roof as quickly as possible will help to prevent the spread of damage and save you money in the long run. At AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, we have been providing our customers with knowledgeable flat roof repair solutions, for more than 6 decades. Our highly experienced flat roofing tradespeople possess all required insurances and have been certified beyond industry standards. As a leader in the commercial flat roofing industry, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality workmanship, and premium products for effective flat roof repair in St Thomas. If you are currently experiencing leaks, or other issues with your flat roof, and are in need of a quality flat roof repair in St Thomas, contact AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, today!
At AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, we provide quality solutions for your flat roof repairs in St Thomas. We are able to effectively repair a variety of flat roofing systems. Including:
Regular flat roof maintenance and timely flat roof repairs in St Thomas can add years to the lifespan of your flat roofing system. A quality flat roof maintenance plan, provided by an experienced flat roofing contractor can help to reduce the likelihood of large-scale flat roof repairs in St Thomas and lessen the risk of significant damage. At AM Flat Roofing & Sheet metal, we provide comprehensive and reliable flat roof maintenance plans, designed with the individual needs of your flat roof in mind.
This Maintenance Plane May Include:
- Snow and/or Ice removal
- Re-caulking around drains, vents, or HVAC systems
- Replacing damaged flashings
- Clearing debris from within drains, and from the rooftop
- And more
In addition to a quality flat roof maintenance plan, and timely flat roof repairs in St Thomas, your flat roof should be thoroughly inspected twice a year. For best results, these inspections should take place in the spring, and late fall. By ensuring that your flat roof is in optimal condition and receiving quality flat roof repairs in St Thomas if its not, you can reduce the risk of significant damage occurring during the following inclement weather seasons.
Leaks are quite common on flat roofing systems and the damage that these leaks cause can be quite costly, if not rectified quickly with a quality flat roof repair in St Thomas.
The Most Common Flat Roof Issues Include:
- Ponding Water. This issue refers to an area of standing water on your flat roof, that is not able to drain properly, within 48 hours of precipitation. Not only can ponding water encourage algae growth, and cause rapid membrane deterioration, it can also add a large amount of weight to your flat roof. Sagging often occurs if the issue is neglected for a significant period of time, and it requires an immediate flat roof repair in St Thomas.
- Debris on the rooftop. Flat roofing systems often experience an issue with debris accumulation. Not only can this debris clog the drains on your flat roof, it may also cause perforations in your flat roof membrane. Leaks are likely in both of these scenerios, and a quality flat roof repair in St Thomas must be completed to reduce the likelihood of significant damage to your flat roof, and the interior of your building.
- Drainage Issues. In order to maintain the integrity of your flat roofing system, you must ensure that it contains a sufficient drainage system. Drainage issues are one of the leading causes of leaks on flat roofing systems and must be rectified quickly to minimize any damage. The drainage system on your flat roof must be sufficient for the climate, and for the size of your flat roof. If you experience consistent issues with ponding water, a slight slope may need to be installed, to help direct water towards the drains.
In order to ensure that the flat roof repair in St Thomas that you receive is done competently, you must hire an experienced flat roofing contractor. Any contractor that you hire to complete work on your flat roof, should work specifically with flat roofing systems and have a minimum of 15 years worth of experience. Choosing cost over quality when it comes to your flat roof repairs in St Thomas, could prove detrimental to the effectiveness and longevity of your flat roofing system.
Benefits of experienced flat roof maintenance and timely flat roof repair in St Thomas:
- By hiring an experienced flat roofing contractor for immediate flat roof repairs in St Thomas, you can reduce the significance of the damage, which will end up saving you money in the long run.
- A knowledgeable, and thorough flat roof maintenance plan, provided by a reputable flat roofing contractor can increase the lifespan of your flat roofing system. It will also reduce the chances of significant and costly damage.
- Regular maintenance and qualified flat roof repairs in St Thomas will help to keep your flat roof in proper working order, preventing any loss of revenue, or business caused by leaks or flat roof deficiencies.
- Proper maintenance and skilled flat roof repairs in St Thomas will help to prevent possible injury to your customers and employees and reduce the likelihood of a complete structural failure.
The city of St. Thomas is situated within Southwestern Ontario. Home to popular museums, like the Elgin Military Museum, and the Elgin County Railway Museum, this city is a popular place for history enthusiasts. Visitors come from all around to take in the historic architecture located within the city, the most popular of which is the St Thomas City Hall, which has been designated a National Historic Site. With clean parks, trails, and many more things to do and explore make St. Thomas your next road trip destination.
If you are currently experiencing leaks or other issues with your flat roof, contact AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal right away, before the damage spreads. We offer complimentary and thorough consultations and can provide a cost-effective quote.