Flat Roof Repair in Chatsworth
Flat roofing systems, though durable, can be prone to leaking issues. Regular maintenance, performed by a reputable flat roofing contractor is one of the only ways to protect the integrity of your commercial flat roof. For flat roof repairs in Chatsworth, there is no one more experienced than the experts at AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal. For more than 60 years, we have been providing our customers with outstanding customer service, and quality workmanship. Our highly skilled roof repair specialists have been thoroughly trained in the latest techniques, for flat roof repair in Chatsworth. We offer only premium flat roofing materials, and the workmanship, and manufacturer warranties that we offer are valuable, and second to none. With safety as our top priority, our flat roofing tradespeople are guaranteed to possess all of the necessary certifications, and insurances. If you require a flat roof repair in Chatsworth, contact the experts at AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal today!
Some of the Most Common Flat Roof Issues Include:
- Leaks are one of the largest problems that can develop on commercial flat roofs.
- One of the main causes of leaks, is Ponding Water. Ponding water is defined as a pool of water that it not able to drain within 48hours of precipitation. Ponding water can lead to algae growth on your roof top, and can magnify the damaging affects of UV rays. If you allow this issue to continue without rectification, you are likely to need a quality roof repair in Chatsworth, sooner rather than later.
- Blocked or improperly placed drains, can lead to leak issues as well. If the water caused by heavy rains, or snow melts, is able to pool on your roof top rapid deterioration of your flat roof membrane is likely.
- If the original construction of your rooftop, or initial installation was not done properly, there is a good chance that leaks will occur, and you will be in need of a flat roof repair in Chatsworth.
- Not only can leaks cause significant damage to the interior of your building, including walls and ceilings, they can also cost you thousands in damaged merchandise, or machinery. By ensuring that a quality roof repair in Chatsworth, is done immediately after discovering an issue will help to prevent any serious damage from occurring.
- Flat roofing systems composed of EPDM may have a greater likelihood of material shrinkage over time. As the rubber shrinks, it can pull and separate surrounding material as well. Flashings, drip edge, and even chimneys can all suffer significant damage if this is allowed to continue.
- Material shrinkage may be more likely to occur on larger flat roofs, due to hurried non-quality installation.
- You will need to perform a flat roof repair in Chatsworth to fix these problems. We recommend hiring an expert to ensure that the flat roof repair in Chatsworth is done correctly.
Damage Caused by Debris, or Foot Traffic
- If your commercial building is situated in an area that is surrounded by trees, or other loose debris, without regular flat roof maintenance this can become a problem.
- During high winds, or storms, this refuse can end up on your flat roof. This invasion can cause punctures in your flat roof membrane, and if not cleared quickly, can clog your drainage system.
- Punctures, and clogged drains can cause leaks to develop, leading to interior damage, if not repaired quickly.
- On commercial flat roofing especially, foot traffic, (often caused by HVAC contractors, or maintenance workers), can cause the membrane on your flat roof to be punctured, pulled or damaged, resulting in the need for a flat roof repair in Chatsworth.
Proper flat roof maintenance is the only way to prevent significant damage to your flat roof, and the interior of your commercial building. It is recommended that you also receive a thorough flat roof inspection twice a year. Once in the spring, and once prior to the winter season. These inspections will ensure that your flat roof is in optimal condition to withstand the inclement weather to come. It will also ensure that any issues that may be found, can be repaired quickly. By having an established flat roofing company, like AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, provide your building with flat roof maintenance throughout the year, you will reduce the amount of large flat roof repairs in Chatsworth, that your building needs.
This Maintenance Can Include:
- The removal of snow or ice build-up
- Removal of any debris from the rooftop, and drains
- The replacement of any lifted or broken flashings
- And so much more
If you, as the building owner, have been neglecting to provide your flt roof with the maintenance that it needs, it is very likely that you may now be in need of a quality flat roof repair in Chatsworth. Luckily, there are many flat roof repair options available to you, depending on the material of your current flat roofing system, and the severity of the issue.
Here Are Some Things to Consider for Flat Roof Repair in Chatsworth:
- A quick search online and you will find a plethora of DIY instructions for flat roof repair in Chatsworth. Though it may be tempting to save money and complete these repairs yourself, the only way to ensure that the flat roof repair is a quality one, is by hiring an expert. As we have the proper safety, and product training to ensure a safe, and long lasting flat roof repair in Chatsworth.
- At AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, we offer unique spray coating options for your flat roof repair in Chatsworth. We are the only company in Ontario to offer these particularly effective sealants. Our spray coatings can cover most substrates, are UV resistant, and can provide excellent waterproofing protection for your flat roof. For commercial metal flat roofing systems, our water-based sealants, are highly effective for repairing corroded or leaky areas, and provide excellent rust protection and waterproofing. We can not only repair your flat roof with these products, we can improve its look and functionality as well.
- Only the experts, like those at AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal, can safely and efficiently provide you with quality flat roof repairs in Chatsworth. We offer valuable workmanship warranties on all of our flat roof repairs, so you can be confident that the job is done right, the first time. There a variety of different types of flat roof materials, and in order to know which flat roof repair in Chatsworth will work best for each, you must possess the proper knowledge and experience.
Flat roofs are both simple, and complex installations. To ensure that your flat roof repair in Chatsworth, is done correctly, you must hire an expert, like AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal.
Just south of Owen Sound, within Grey County, sits the township of Chatsworth Ontario. This township is home to a plethora of outdoor activities including, boating and hiking, to hunting and swimming. Chatsworth is made up of a collection of smaller communities, all rich with their own unique history. Many fairs and festivals are held in the township, each with their own individual community flair. From lush wooded areas to rolling hills, and mighty rivers to silent streams, Chatsworth Ontario is an outdoor enthusiasts dream.
If you have noticed that your flat roof has begun to sag, even slightly, or you are currently experience leaks, you must contact AM Flat Roofing & Sheet Metal immediately for a complimentary consultation and quote.